Friday, January 18, 2013

FLOWERGIRL SHELLY





That day, Barbie's sister Shelly came home from school feeling very sad.
Barbie didn’t know what was going on, so Shelly explained that they are rehearsing for a play in her school. While she hoped for a role of the Princess, she got a much smaller role.
"What are you going to play?" asked Barbie.
"A flower", coughed Shelly, “I think I am coming down with something. I may have caught the flu.."
Barbie checked Shelly's forehead.
'Yes, I think you are going down with something… It 's called-"I wanted to be a Princess!"- but I have an idea and with a right costume-you can outshine the Princess!"
Barbie had sewn for four days, and then she showed the costume to Shelly. It was so exquisite that it was difficult for Shelly to put it on.
"You 've outdone yourself, sis", Shelly said.
"Are you going on stage, then?" Barbie asked.
"I feel- like a flower" Shelly said.





No comments:

Post a Comment